[rodgersorganusers] bulb replacement

  • From: "Bill & Mary Dixon" <dixonwj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Organ Rodgers" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:50:30 -0500

I played at a church today (not my regular church ) that has a Rodgers 751.
The pedal bulb apparently needs replaced, but I couldn't figure out how to do
it.  There is a plastic shield under the console where the bulb usually is, but
I didn't want to force it off for fear of breaking it.  Help, I'm playing there
again next week.  I used a flashlight today to light up the pedals.
Mary Dixon
Punta Gorda, FL
If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press