[rodgersorgan] World Premieres Available

  • From: noel jones <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:22:40 -0400

Interested in having the world premiere of a new piece or arrangement in
your church service?

We have a couple of new works coming out in a new book Learning to Use
MIDI that use PR-300 voices with the organ, all played live..
First-come, first serve.  You get a free copy of the piece, and only
have to send us a bulletin showing when it was played in your church,
your comments and comments of others in the church about the piece.

Available now: (First come, first served...)

Lauren Gadd, Composer
    Chromatic Meditation
    Rich Romantic Organ sound with Aaahs...

Noel Jones, Composer
    Offertory Modale
    Organ and Orchestral Harp

    Pastorale
    Organ Flute and Bird Calls

Noel Jones, Arranger
    Trumpet Tune (Fanfare)
    Purcell
    Trumpet, Harpsichord and Timpani

    Trumpet Voluntary
    Clarke
    Trumpet, Harpsichord, Timpani and Organ

    Break Thou The Bread of Life
    Sherwin
    Organ + Warm Pad

Also a set of Responses, using traditional tunes:
    Gloria Patri with Introduction
    Organ + Strings

    Doxology Fanfare
    Introduction
    Trumpet, Timpani, Organ

    Hear My Prayer O Lord, Introduction and Accompaniment
    Organ + Strings

This book includes other works, including the two traditional wedding
marches, and is designed to present a logical guide to learning to use
MIDI voices live with the organ.  Publication date proposed to be about
August 30th.

If interested in doing a premiere, email me directly at:
gedeckt@xxxxxxxx
--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

Now shipping:  HERITAGE HYMNS for the PR-300 and organ solo...play with a MIDI
Orchestra.