[rodgersorgan] Re: What are you doing for Christmas?

  • From: CHBlanchrd@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 07:54:13 EDT

Noel,

I have been at this church for two years and at first, many things puzzled me.
This is a Southern Baptist Church with a professional choreographer?!--she
instructs all of the "dance" teams.

The skaters perform to a winter wonderland-type musical setting with the
choir and singers in winter attire.  The first half of our program is fun,
festive and very broadway.
Fortunately, it prepares the congregation quite well to receive the real
message of Christmas in the second half.

This Christmas Festival has provided an incredible ministry to our community
for almost two decades.

A MIDI Musical Christmas 2002
An Angelic Christmas 2001
Music for the PR-300 and Organ Solo at Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com