[rodgersorgan] Trillium Organs Owners, Use your SmartMedia Card...

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 23:09:07 -0500

We are now shipping the Bach Sacred Arias and Chorales Duets with MIDI
files on SmartMedia cards for Trillium Organs...because of the demo
player feature in the Trilliums, you do not need a PR-300 to play these
files.  The first order using SmartMedia was placed today and is being
shipped in the morning.

To make this purchase you place the order, mail us a SmartMedia Card and
we ship it back programmed with the MIDI files along with a printed
score of the music for you to play from.

You must send us a card to be programmed.  We do not stock the cards.

Please go to our web site for further info.

Also, we are working at making the Bach By Immersion files available on
SmartMedia Cards in addition to the floppy disks they now come on.
--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa