[rodgersorgan] Re: To Leslie...or not to Leslie?

  • From: "Dick Warren" <richard.warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 19:21:15 -0400

If you want the 340 flutes to sound more like a Hammond than a theatre organ
add the Leslie. If you prefer the Wurlitzer a la George Wright type of sound
let your voicer set up the tremulant on the flutes...and you'll never have
to oil it, or replace any belts.

Voice it now, voice it later, it doesn't make any difference (unless you
plan to remodel the room too while the organ is out being refinished). If
that is  the case, wait until you're done changing the acoustics in the
room.

If you haven't done so, check with your Rodgers dealer about adding the RSS
system to the organ and get a new battery for your pacemaker because the
sound is absolutely marvellous and your heart will simply soar.

You've got a glorious instrument. The RSS system will triple your pleasure.

Enjoy.

Regards,

Dick Warren
London, Ontario