[rodgersorgan] Re: The Audio Out

  • From: noel jones <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:43:05 -0400

Ralph's right since the acoustical mixing in the room makes the organ come
together nicely and the
audio out is just audio out...

You might try this: I have recorded from the headphone jack on a Trillium
series with RSS and been
rather surprised at the outcome -- since there is a voice map for Headphone you
can get the RSS
working nicely and might work well in this situation since the 807 is a
Trillium...

Paul, let us know how it goes!

noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

Now shipping:  HERITAGE HYMNS for the PR-300 and organ solo...play with a MIDI
Orchestra.