[rodgersorgan] Thank You

  • From: Harold Warntz <hwarntz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 03:01:40 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Noel,

I, like William Morris, would also like to thank you for your efforts and
those of the others at Frogmusic for the help and encouragement you are
bringing to those of us who enjoy playing Rodgers organs whether it be just
for personal enjoyment, for service to the Lord in our churches or both!  I
was absolutely thrilled when I "discovered" your web site and found all the
resources geared specifically towards MIDI applications and the Rodgers
organs.

I know that all too often many of us rarely ever receive any words of
appreciation or words of encouragement for our efforts in our church work.
I personally volunteer my services as organist in the Baptist church in
which I am a member and much of the time it seems that I am taken for
granted.  I do what I do as a service to the Lord and in a desire to use my
talent for Him and not to receive praise.  But at times it's nice to have
someone say how much they were blessed by what I do as organist or to say
thank you" for sharing my time and talents.  More than once I have had
people apologize for not saying how much I am appreciated as often as they
think they should have.

So, the point of this is not to be remiss in saying THANK YOU to you and
your fellow workers for the many hours I know you all put into making,
maintaining, and improving the Frogmusic web site for us.  These simple
words do not adequately express my gratitude.  Bless you all.

Harold Warntz, Organist
Bethany Baptist Church
19700 15 Mile Road
Clinton Towship, MI 48038