[rodgersorgan] Suggestions on Welcome Letter...

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:34:13 -0400

I am revising the Welcome letter sent automatically for new members.  There are
a lot
of good minds out there.  What have I missed, what could I say better?

email me privately at gedeckt@xxxxxxxx with your comments.  Thank you!

Thank you for joining the Rodgers Organ Help & Support Group.

Please read the following three topics...

1. There is a small initiation process.  You are required to send a message to
the
group now telling who you are, what your interest in Rodgers Organs is and
where you
are.  Send your message to: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  This is also the
address that
all mail for the list is sent to, so I suggest that you add it to your address
book for
future use.  This may seem intrusive, and if you find it distasteful, email me
directly
and I can waive this requirement.  Email me at gedeckt@xxxxxxxx Otherwise, you
will be
unsubscribed without adhering to this policy.

2. Visit the www.frogmusic.com site and use the link to explore the Rodgers
Users Group
website.  Free MIDI Files, a FAQ about the PR-300, reference links for music
and organ
shoes, many things are there.

3. Frog Music Press sponsors this group and publishes music for the Rodgers
Organ and
the PR-300.  Your purchases there help support the group. While at
www.frogmusic.com
please explore the possibilities offered by FMP.  The 21st Century Organ Series
offers
Music for the PR-300 and organ in which you and the organ are soloists.  The
Educational Series has books and MIDI disks on Early Music and the Complete
Works of
Bach.  Other music is registered for the Rodgers Organ and has optional MIDI
settings.
In addition Playing MIDI Live at the Organ has  13 pieces for you to play, each
exploring a different facet of MIDI.

Once, again, welcome!

noel jones, moderator

Read The Comprehensive Guide to Music for the
Rodgers PR-300 at www.frogmusic.com

Includes music from Rodgers, LifeWay and Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html