[rodgersorgan] SOL and Music Websites

  • From: "Noel Heinze" <noel.heinze@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "RodgersUsers" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 21:04:37 -0400

Please check the archives...it's time consuming but well worth it...there were
several posts about the SOL disks last fall, likewise several suggested
websites for sheet music.  Spend a few hours, go back a year or two...dig a
little, or as a wonderful elderly British musician put it, "Let us dip our oars
into the vast murky depths and see what wonders we can stir up!"

Noel Heinze, Asheville, NC
St. Giles Chapel, Deerfield Episcopal Retirement Community
Rodgers 835B and PR300S