[rodgersorgan] Rodgers Organ Users Pre-Holiday Help is Activated!

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:04:31 -0400

This time of year, as just before Easter, we watch over the list,
checking it even more frequently to help prevent disasters and such.  So
we are at level 3 for the next few days.

If you haven't downloaded the Froggenstern zimbelstern for Christmas
Eve, time is running short.

Remember, you can create a 32' on any organ with a Pr-300 or other MIDI
voice box.  Choose Baritone Sax (my favorite) or Bassoon and select DOWN
2 in the organ midi window....that puts it in the 32' range.  YOu can
also get some nice flute and string 32's that way to supplement your
pedal division, even on organs that have 32's already.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html