[rodgersorganusers] Re: Rodgers Allegiant

  • From: Ed Wilson <actionkbd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:36:35 -0800 (PST)

List members,

The web site guru tells me the info should be posted within the week.

Regards,

Ed
HANEYRPH@xxxxxxx wrote:

I wish the Rodgers web-site had these new organs on there, so we could take a
look. They don't mention them in the NEWS section either. The MX-200 is
already there, though.
Clark Haney Wells
Tahoka, TX

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press