[rodgersorgan] Rodgers 725-I available

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:31:44 -0400

Hey Noel -

We just received word that a Rodgers 725-I (internal speakers) Organ is
available in our territory.  The previous owner passed away recently and
they
are conducting an Estate Sale at his residence, which includes the
organ.  It
is in #32 Walnut and is in excellent condition.

The home is located in Lisle, Illinois.  The sale, for anyone that is in
our
area and may wish to see/play the organ, is being held this Friday, 1/17
and
Saturday, 1/18 both days from 10 am to 2 pm.

If you could please post this message for the users, I would really
appreciate it.  This really would make a great practice instrument and
they
are willing to sell it for below its market value.

Thanks Noel!

Eric Ringquist, Business Manager
S.B. Smith & Associates, Inc.
Authorized Representatives for Rodgers Digital and Ruffatti Pipe Organs
Elmhurst, Illinois

-- Type: message/rfc822