[rodgersorgan] RSS-303 vs Alesis Microverb?

  • From: "PATRICK LANE" <capt737aa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 15:20:23 -0700

Been reading info on these two units for my 340.  There's a huge price
difference which tells me there has to be a product difference besides just
an acoustical reverb type device.

Can someone give me an idea of the significant difference between the
RSS-303and an Alesis Microverb unit for a Rodgers.   Is there a tremendous
difference in the sounds that come out of the RSS vs the Microverb?

Thanks for the help

Patrick L.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c152??PI=44364'
A MIDI Musical Christmas 2002
An Angelic Christmas 2001
Music for the PR-300 and Organ Solo at Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com