[rodgersorgan] Re: RSS

  • From: kathy olv <koboe_37315@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 21:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

I think the RSS module is the best thing we ever did for our organ installation.
our sanctuary has an a shaped roof, lots of carpet just really no way to get
any reverberation at all.
when we installed the RSS module our new rodgers organ sounded even more
beautiful.
it also solved some problems, we had "holes" in the room where you couldn't get
the same amount of sound.
we have get this 5 organists, the all agreed after several hours of playing and
listening, that the RSS did indeed make the difference that we need to have a
great installation.
Noel Jones did the installation and he may have some details that I have
forgotten to include.
however I  think you will really appriciate the RSS module.
Bruce Wagner <bjwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are building a new church and going to move our 905b along with the
PR300s into the new sanctuary. One of the suggestions from the Rodgers
people in Minnesota is to add the RSS module (adding something like 6
extra speakers) to our organ. Anyone have anything to say - good or bad
about the RSS?

Soon to be published for the Rodgers Organ: Sommer Sonaten für Orgel - Summer
Sonatas for Organ and MIDI Orchestra!

check out my website at www.marykay.com/Kathy_oliver