[rodgersorgan] Re: Printable Music on CD

  • From: "John Jarvis" <jjarvis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:11:40 -0700

I have the French Romatic and the Bach CDs.  They are great considering the
price.  I only paid $14.00 at my local music store for each of these.

The only drawback for me is that the music is in a locked PDF format of 8.5"
x 11" portrait.  When working on a difficult piece, I much prefer the larger
paper in a Landscape format as I find it easier to read.

John