[rodgersorgan] Re: Possessive organists

  • From: George Husson <georganist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

We got the big-time security now, so just watch it.  With so many cameras I'm
not worried about the crooks, but what the cameras will record me doing!
--George

noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

George,

While you are at it, why not post a list of what equipmeny you have left
so any midnight requisitioners don't waste a trip if you haven't got
what they need?

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa