[rodgersorgan] Pipes Off on Boot Up

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:20:25 -0400

A list member has asked:

"We have a Rodgers 805B with 3 ranks of pipes. Up until the time that we
changed a faulty board in the interface,
the PIPES OFF/ANC ON pistons were always ON when the organ was turned
on. This was best for our situation.
During the troubleshooting, the setting was changed so the PIPES OFF/ANC
ON were not on when the organ
comes on, and that's the way they remain. We would like to change them
back. Does anyone know how to do
this?"

I have an installation that I would like to set up the same way...

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

A MIDI Musical Christmas 2002
An Angelic Christmas 2001
Music for the PR-300 and Organ Solo at Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com