[rodgersorgan] Pipe Organ Cases

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:17:03 -0400

For recent members, a reminder that there is a power point presentation on the
Rodgers Organ Users Group web page full of Rodgers with pipes.

I was in need of a variety of examples to show a committee to give them some
encouragement to go ahead and get a nice looking case.

The presentation includes some excellent examples along with one church without
pipes...a building so striking that pipes would be a distraction!

In such a wide selection it is intersting that most of them are very successful.

It was a pleasant surprise to find one of my own designs and include it.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

Soon to be published for the Rodgers Organ: Sommer Sonaten für Orgel - Summer
Sonatas for Organ and MIDI Orchestra!