[rodgersorgan] Re: PR-300UsersGroup

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:55:21 -0400

Fred,

Welcome to the group.

You may find many of the answers to your question at our FAQ on the Rodgers
Users
GRoup page at our web site, listed below.

We also have many members who will help as well.

Initially, I can tell you to use MIDI Channels 1-9 for MIDI Voices, 10 for
Percussion.  CHannels 11-16 are set aside for the organ itself.  The keyboard
numbers are GT12, SW 13, PD 14, CH 15. SO 16.

Anyone out there who knows better, please correct me!

Organ registrations are carried by SYSEX Messages.

noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa