[rodgersorgan] Re: PR300S Sound list?

  • From: "Randall J. Smith" <randallsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:42:23 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

No alleluahas or amens!  Too bad!=0D
There are oooohs and ahhs.   I use them, the strings, harpsichords and be=
lls
a lot.   The GREATEST tool on the RP300S is the record and playback.   Th=
module is WELL WORTH what it costs.=0D
=0D
Randall Smith=0D
West Point  , GA=0D
FUMC=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Thursday, December 05, 2002 17:40:55=0D
To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [rodgersorgan] PR300S Sound list?=0D
 =0D
=0D
There is not a lot of detail about the PR300S on the Rodgers website.=0D
Does anyone have a list of the sounds that are available on this module?=0D
Does it include the many Choral Sounds, Alleluias, Amens and etc.?=0D
=0D
John=0D
=0D
-=0D
=0D
May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff=
 at
FMP=0D
=0D
To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our websi=
te
at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html=0D
=0D
=0D