[rodgersorgan] PR-300 manual (was Tutoring Session)

  • From: Mark Huth <pdx_36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersgroup <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 22:13:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello again, list.

Thanks to Rich Wildhirt for his kind words about the "tutoring session" one
week ago.  What he didn't say was that he has already done some impressive
sequences using the PR-300S and 940 installed at his church in Federal Way,
Washington.  It was great to see the things he has already done and show him
some of the more advanced features of the PR-300S.

To answer the question of another good friend, Dick Warren, I am, in fact, the
writer of the original PR-300/PR-300S Owner's Manual.  It was a fun project
which I'm happy I was a part of.  I don't know if changes have been made to it
in the time since I left Rodgers (which was August of 1999).

As many of you know, I've been attending medical school here in Portland,
Oregon, since then and will be graduating in June of this year.  Residency in
Family Medicine begins in July but it will be a few weeks before I find out
exactly where I'll be.  It's hard to believe that medical school is nearly
finished, as it seems like yesterday that I was part of the Rodgers staff.
Now, at least I have this list to stay in touch.

Mark