[rodgersorgan] Re: PR300 Manual, Mark Huth

  • From: Mark Huth <pdx_36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:55:20 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Jim, of course I remember you.  One of the great things about this list is
seeing names of people who have been great friends throughout the years.  Of
course, discussing Rodgers organs and learning how to use them better is
fantastic, as well.
Some have asked me privately where I'll be for residency.  I won't know this
officially until March 20th, known as "Match Day" for all medical school
graduates entering residency in the US.  Although you can never know for sure,
It looks like it will either be in Wisconsin (near Milwaukee or in Madison) or
here in Portland.
Jim, with any luck, you and I could be "neighbors" soon!
Warm regards,
Mark