[rodgersorgan] Re: PR300 Manual, Mark Huth

  • From: Jhockin1@xxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 07:30:12 EST

Mark - hard to believe you are ready to get at the world of medicine! Time
does go by. Remember, I'm the DDS organ guy from Minneapolis with Barbara
Gensmer. Met you a couple of times in Hillsboro and Portland before you left.
I too will climb on the praise band wagon about your PR300 manual. I have
used it endlessly and find it the best technical manual I have ever read.

Good Luck on your residency!

Jim Hockin, DDS, Rodgers Organ Studio of Minneapolis

Just Published! Using the PR-300 Sequencer Voice Module by Frog Music Press
----
go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html