[rodgersorganusers] Re: Old Analog Organs

  • From: Vern Jones <soundres@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:33:22 -0800

Hello Carlo,

It is certainly possible to upgrade them for MIDI for use with sound modules,
Ahlborn has
4 modules that then may be added. Other manufactures have systems that may also
be
integrated into the older organs. With MIDI additions, Pipe additions are also
possible.

There are still many in service, I have a Rodgers 115 with MIDI that is
available. It
similar to the Rodgers Scarborough II. Stop list on request.

Vern Jones, http://www.Sound-Research.net