[rodgersorganusers] Note from Rich Wildhirt

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:51:20 -0500

Coming into the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons, I wish I had a
couple of repairs that I could do myself.  Unfortunately, they're too
technical in nature.
Last week the tutti went out.  Just nothing.  No sound at all.  So the
repairman came in and did his magic.

This week, the antiphonal speakers ceased to speak.  Strangely, one of
the chambers is also a storage room for our drama department.  They just
finished "Annie," and laid a big, heavy light board cable across a few
dainty organ speaker wires.  I don't know if that's the culprit, but the
repairman will be back to determine that.

Not the best time of year for little glitches like this to be
happening.  My PR-300S is working flawlessly, however, which is a source
of great satisfaction for me.

Rich Wildhirt
St. Luke's Lutheran Church
Federal Way, Washington
Rodgers 940/PR-300S

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!