[rodgersorgan] News from Frog Music Press

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 14:18:06 -0400

Frog Music Press would like to thank all of our customers.  You have
supported us well and your business has been greatly appreciated.
Because of that support, we have some exciting news!  We are lowering
our prices!

We have been evaluating many aspects of our business, including our
prices.  Based upon the figures we have, we are now able to reduce many
prices on the items we produce at Frog Music Press.  In appreciation for
your faithful business, we have come up with the following solution:

For the next 14 days, we are offering anyone who has ever bought
anything from us
2 for 1 at the new prices.  Order one book, then email us directly and
tell us what other book you would like for free. You may order as many
books as you like and we will match every book with a free one.

Everything we sell is included in this offer, excluding Bach By
Immersion, which is priced under the new system, so those prices will
not change, however, a new download option is now being created.
.
The Frog Music Press web site is being updated, so please be patient as
we try to give you the best service that we can provide.  Again, we
appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you in
the future.

Thank you.
Frog Music Press

www.frogmusic.com