[rodgersorgan] New member, Hartley Mays, Cincinnati, Ohio

  • From: "Hartley Mays" <HMays22@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:43:22 -0500

Hello!

My name is Hartley Mays, I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.  I have a Rodgers 535
organ and PR-300S that are for my and my family's use in our home.  We also
have a Technics piano with midi, and a Baldwin concert grand piano. We all play
piano, and have interests in all kinds of music.  I work as a computer
programmer, and have the Rodgers instruments and the Technics cabled to my PC.
I'm trying to sort out how to use Cakewalk to do sequencing and interface with
all the instruments, and also want to write Java programs to do some of the
work, for instance polishing up the sequences in various ways.  I've found
great freeware available to start on this, such as JMUSIC and JSYNTHLIB, but
have not yet discovered existing code to help with the Roland GS Midi and the
SYSEX messages peculiar to the Rodgers instruments.

I discovered this group yesterday when the cursor happened to stop on one of
the addressees in a mail to a Yahoo group I'm in, and the complete address got
displayed.

I haven't yet gone through any of the archives for the list but it certainly
looks great, and I look forward to communicating with all of you.

Best Regards,
Hartley

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html