[rodgersorganusers] Re: New Organ Blues

  • From: kathy olv <koboe_37315@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:39:22 -0800 (PST)

as an independant distributer of a consumable product I fully understand free
enterprise.
I also understand the process that a church goes through in order to purchase a
new organ.
because prices are not listed it causes an undo amount of conflict between
church members and the music department.
people now days don't expect to have to barter for an organ. the process of
research and choice and approval took us three years.
It would have been much easier if more information were easier to research.
people don't have time to barter, or patience or money.
the reason we chose the rodgers organ was it was in our price range, the sales
rep was very knowledgeable. He answered all our questions, checked with us to
be sure he understood what our issues were provided a truthful picture of our
choices with rodgers and quoted us fair prices.
the best part wasn't any "other" company bashing.
in other words he showed us respect and allowed us to set perameters to work
within.
I believe the factory not publishing a recommended price schedule
is the first step to making the customer
wonder if the company and the dealer can be trusted.trust is a VERY big issue.
Al Murrell <tam6111949@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Noel, prices should not ever be posted on this or any
other site for general viewing. As you know there are
dealers who almost give away the products and then
there are those who get somewhere close to industry
margins. Free Enterprise needs to prevail. Let the
market work.

Al

check out my website at www.marykay.com/Kathy_oliver

New link to Christmas Music at www.frogmusic.com!