[rodgersorgan] MIDI problem

  • From: "Clay Baker" <clayton.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 00:12:32 -0500

Hi all,
The 577 arrived last Friday and I have been having a blast since then.
Bill Betts at Church Music Services in Glen Allen really went out of his
way to make sure everything went well.  We had a bump or two with
delivery timelines from Rodgers, but overall a very good experience.

Along with the 577, I did get a PR-300s and I have been starting to play
with that. I am having problems taking the MIDI files created in Finale
2003 for windows and using them in the PR-300.  I get the message "Can
not play this data format", I've tried saving them a Type 1 and a Type 0
and neither works.  I also formatted the disk on the PR-300.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Clay Baker
Rodgers Insignia 577
PR-300S

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html