[rodgersorgan] Re: Introduction

  • From: "George Kirkwood" <radiogeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:08:41 -0700

Hello Joe,

Yes, I am out there! Sorry to hear of the vandelism.  You may have good luck
in gitting what you want from Matt Niell----Phone--503-645-5222  or
503-642-3564  0r  503-313-5048 cell.  He has amps and speakers that may
work----however I suggest that you use the new speakers and amps from
Rodgers. Also your 33E will sound more realistic if you put a RSS unit on
it.  This unit is a room synth. not a reverb unit. When playing the organ
through the unit with small settings it adds the effects of space and works
with chambers better. Just a thought.

Best regards,

George.