[rodgersorgan] Insignia & Global Series Organs Users List

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:40:04 -0500

We've created a Users Group list for those with Insignia and Global
Series Organs, to respond to their questions and comments. Please go to
the web site to sign up and share your experiences and thoughts and
registration ideas for these organs.

The W-5000 Users Group is extremely inactive and has been since the fay
it opened..  Please lass along word of this group so that we can provide
support to those people using this unique and challenging instrument!

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa