[rodgersorgan] Hello

  • From: "Mark N." <nailorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:09:49 -0400

I'm new to the list.  I'm about to buy a 577 for home practice, and I
thought I should start following this list.

I'm a software architect, hoping to retire early and go back to teaching
piano, which I did before taking up  progamming.  Studied organ and worked
as a church organist in my teens and want to start practicing again.

There's just enough room next to the 1912 Steinway 6' in my office/music
room to put in the 577.  We may have to find a bigger house next...

Thanks
Mark Nailor
Woodstock, GA

New link to Christmas Music at www.frogmusic.com!