[rodgersorgan] Hello

  • From: "Jerry Strong" <strong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:51:50 -0800

Greetings everyone.
Noel says I need to post a message, so here goes...

I'm one of three organists at Reformation Lutheran Church in San Diego,
California. I have been playing organ regularly for church services for the
past 28 years. Started as a full time organist when I was in 9th grade playing
on a reed pump organ in a small rural community of Michigan. Shortly thereafter
it was replaced with a 5 rank Wicks pipe organ.

Here in San Diego we purchased a Rodgers Cambridge 940 three manual with PR-300
in February of 1993. It has been a real delight to play for the past 10 years.
One of the first installs in the area to have the full digital PDI technology.

~Jerry~

> # New members are accepted on a trial basis and are required to post a
> message to the group identifying themselves and giving information about
> where they are and what their involvement with Rodgers is...tech,
> salesperson, owner, player.
Just Published! Using the PR-300 Sequencer Voice Module by Frog Music Press
----
go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html