[rodgersorgan] Re: Fro, another list...

  • From: "Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:53:21 -0500

I must agree. I couldn't even fit a pipe organ of equal size to my 525 in my
house, let alone make it sound as good. In a very small room, it's pretty
much impossible to get that rich full sound and reverb out of pipes. It's
also not possible to adujst so many details to the sound with the moving or
a slider etc. Obviously I'd prefer pipes in a nice reverbrant room, but my
little digital does a pretty darn good job. Hooray for Rodgers!

Matt G.
CaddyOrganist@xxxxxxxxxxx

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com