[rodgersorgan] Re: Fro, another list...

  • From: HANEYRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:29:54 EDT

I challenge any pipe organ to sound as good as my Trillium 787 in my home.
Accoustically, it would not be possible. My Rodgers can make my room sound
small, or as big as the largest cathedral, with a turn of the dial on the RSS
system. I like to play a good pipe organ, but to find one where everything is
working and sounding great is hard. I can play all day and night (with
headphones if needed) and never have to worry about anyone being bothered.

I love my organ!

Clark Haney Wells
Tahoka, Tx

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com