[rodgersorgan] Re: Flee market

  • From: Ralph Cullen <rcullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:32:54 -0800

Hi Jerry!
Your mention of a Baldwin Mutiwaveform organ fascinates me. I did not know
any of them where still operating! I remember hearing a recording of one
back in the 70's (still got it somewhere)  and it blew me away! We
represented Baldwin in those days as well as Rodgers.
How does the thing work? I understood it was spinning disks and photo cells
or something. Sort of pre digital digital organ. ??
Most intriguing
Ralph Cullen
Rodgers Organs, New Zealand.