[rodgersorgan] Evangelical organs, factory settings, and more.

  • From: "Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:04:45 -0500

Does anybody have the factory settings for the 837 and the 525? Somebody
mentioned earlier on the list that the factory settings were set so that M1
was classical M2 was romantic/orchestral and M3 was evangelical/theatre.
This is at least close if not accurate. What style of registration does
Rodgers decide to set the pistons on a 2 memory organ? What settings does
everybody use for more upbeat older hymns such as "There is Power in the
Blood" and modren worship choruses such as "Shout to the Lord"? What are the
specifications for the 205 and including pistons? And last, didn't Rodgers
have a model designed by Keith Chapman and if so what were the specs for it?
I know that's alot of questions to digest all at once but I'll apreciate
what answers everybody has.

Matt G.
CaddyOrganist@xxxxxxxxxxx