[rodgersorgan] Re: Drum sets/kits

  • From: Arlene Jutting <ajutting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:50:25 -0500

Thanks, Noel.  I was having trouble with the chart among other things so
I greatly appreciate the help and the suggested registrations.  My
request for help was so "buried" in the rest of my e-mail, I thought
maybe no one saw it.  Will try your suggestions as soon as I get to
church.  I'm not one of the fortunate ones who has an organ at home.
 Thanks again, Arlene

!
Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com

To post send messages to: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx