[rodgersorgan] Re: Digest V1 #92

  • From: "Noel Heinze" <noel.heinze@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:41:35 -0400

ATTN:  Peggy, Fred, et al...Fred's problem is with MIDI showing up on
crescendo, not voice palettes showing up there.  I recall there was a
palette choices most recently applied, either manually or via piston, and
cranks them in willy-nilly the next time you give it the gas.  I don't
remember the conclusion to that debate, should have tried it with my 835
Sunday.  Back to subject at hand...I didn't know that MIDI pistons could be
included when programming the crescendo (HINT to Rodgers Inc. lurkers,,,no
mention of this in my owner's manual...please fix) and I confirmed that,
surprise, they can be included.  Now then, do they behave as Fred and Peggy
suggest, i.e., the crescendo "remembers" most recent MIDI settings and
throws them in like voice palettes?  Also should have tried this on Sunday,
didn't...so ball is back in Users Group's court...what does the crescendo do
with MIDI settings, can its "defaults" be altered, etc?

Noel Heinze, Asheville, NC

A MIDI Musical Christmas for the PR-300 and Organ Solo is in final production
at Frog Music Press!

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html