[rodgersorgan] Re: Diane Bish's Personal Rodgers 940

  • From: Organsolutions@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 12:54:45 EST

For those of you who are compelled to say anything negative about Diane Bish
you simply has not had the opportunity to meet her. September of last year I
had the pleasure of having her as my house guest while she was playing a
concert in San Antonio Texas, and I can say without any doubt that she is the
most down to earth, pleasant, organist I have ever met.  If any of you have
the opportunity to spend some time with her I encourage you to do it and be
prepared to have the time of your life with an incredible organist, human and
Christian.

If Miss Bish is guilty of anything it is having the ability to think outside
the box and being one of the few individuals who has taken this art form to a
new level or the level it was meant to be.  The great composers did write
their music to one day become museum relics and appreciated by a very few.
They were written to the glory of God for all to enjoy, Diane Bish has made
this her life's crusade though the most popular median of our time the
television (as well as great personal appearances).

As for her decision to be the face for Allen Organs, I too am disappointed in
her decision. However, I can say this for her she is an incredible business
woman and if it were not Allen it would be someone so why not go the highest
bidder.  If she ever understands how the Allen representative misuse her name
she would put an immediate stop to it. I grilled her hard about this issue in
the time we spent together, and looking back on it now she was incredibly
gracious to indulge me. Being the perfect lady that she is, she had nothing
negative to say about any organ, explaining to me the fact that each
manufacture had it's strengths, something that we all over look due to our
brand loyalty and our rush to identify things that we do not like verses the
strengths. This is a competitive environment and everyone has their own
thoughts. I for one am not convenience that my favorite athlete uses the
hemorrhoid cream that he endorse every Sunday during the Dallas Cowboys game
and neither should any of you jump to any conclusion about the digital organ
that Diane prefers.  I know what organ she has in her home and it just proves
to me that she is as sharp as I give her credit for.

All I can say is, Diane, keep up the great work if we had a few more like
you, maybe we would not run the real risk of organist becoming an endangered
species.

Wayne Ashabraner
Texas Church Organ Solutions
San Antonio Texas