[rodgersorgan] Re: Dead pedal

  • From: William E Ehrke <diapason@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:43:41 -0600

The reed switch could certainly be the culprit, although this would be unusual
in an organ as new as a 940.  Others have
already mentioned alignment between pedalboard and console.  Do all the working
pedals speak about halfway through their
travel?  That would be a clue that might help diagnose the problem.  Don't
overlook the flat magnet on the end of the
pedal - occasionally one is damaged while the pedalboard is off the organ for
some reason.

B.E.