[rodgersorgan] Dancing Naked....

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:51:45 -0400

I will accept use of scripture to support contemporary worship as long as it is
applied as a whole.

This Sunday we will have contemporary music AND naked dancing.  How can we
embrace one without the
other, after all they are both in the book?

Anyhow, now that I have that off my chest...I just got a message to the list
from an ******* dealer
who wanted to comment on the contemporary 'driving the youth away from the
church' issue ...guys, if
you want to lurk, lurk...but stay out of the fray. You have more chance of
staying on the list if
you use an email address that does not conceal who you are.

More administrative fodder...

noel jones, aago
moderator and rabble rouser

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com