[rodgersorgan] Re: Crescendo sequences

  • From: Ralph Cullen <rcullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:59:57 -0700

Hello folks.
I was one of the people involved in the discussion about the crescendo
sequences.
I have revisited the issue and done a lot of testing: The crescendo does
indeed call up stops not voices, so if you have a voice palette selected
(like Royal Trumpet instead of the Trompete on the Swell of a T797 / 797)
This stop (Royal Trumpet) will sound when the Crescendo is floored.
Beware!! Simple cure: Go to the Crescendo sequence and delete the TYrompete
out of the last stage or two of the Crescendo sequence. Substitute the
great Trompete. The worst you can do then is end up with a Cromorne in your
Crescendo and a Cromorne never hurt anyone.!
Cheers,
Ralph Cullen
Rodgers Dealer,
New Zealand.
At 05:41 AM 9/23/2002, you wrote:

>ATTN:  Peggy, Fred, et al...Fred's problem is with MIDI showing up on

A MIDI Musical Christmas for the PR-300 and Organ Solo is in final production
at Frog Music Press!

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html