[rodgersorgan] Re: Crescendo

  • From: "Henry Holzer" <Henry.Holzer@xxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:46:04 +0200

Carlo,

On my 960D (with lighted drawknobs) the crescendo sequence can be viewed
by carrying out the steps already mentioned in a previous posting:

Press and hold SET + ORCH CRESC until "CRESC SET MODE" is shown in the
console display.  Then you can view the 63 crescendo stages by turning the
Alpha Dial.

However, I read that your Harris moving drawknobs do not react to this. Maybe
you can try unlocking the crescendos before looking at the sequence. To do that
press and hold the ORCH CRESC pistons for approx. 5 seconds until
"CRESCENDOS LOCKED" appears in the console display. Continue holding
the ORCH CRESC pistons while turning the alpha dial untile "CRESCENDOS UNLOCKED"
appears. Maybe that will do the trick for you.

If not, there's one more trick that may work for you if you have a PR-300S
attached
to your organ. Simply turn on the recording mode of the PR-300S and slowly
depress
the crescendo pedal. Then play the just recorded sequence. On my 960D this
causes
the drawknobs to be lighted as the crescendo sequence progresses.

Henry Holzer
Augsburg, Germany