[rodgersorgan] Couldn't find your PowerPoint Presentation

  • From: "John Jarvis" <jjarvis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:14:32 -0700

Noel
I look on the FrogMusic website and could not find the PowerPoint
presentation that you mentioned in a recent posting.  Unfortunately, I
have deleted your original email.  Please direct me to your PowerPoint?

Thanks - John

A MIDI Musical Christmas for the PR-300 and Organ Solo is in final production
at Frog Music Press!

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html