[rodgersorgan] Contest Extension - Free Music

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:58:51 -0400

Due to the frustration of yesterday's uploading, we are:

1. Awarding the prize to Timothy Loose who persisted until I finally got
the page uploaded and he was the first to get the answer.

2. Entering all those who have responded into a new drawing that will be
performed at Midnight Sunday

3. Inviting all others to participate:

To enter, find the one two word title in the book A MIDI Musical
Christmas that is in a language other than English, translate it,
however roughly, and mail your answer in to:

frogmusic@xxxxxxxxxxx

The book is at www.frogmusic.com

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

A MIDI Musical Christmas for the PR-300 and Organ Solo is in final production
at Frog Music Press!

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html