[rodgersorgan] Re: Commotion in the organ loft

  • From: JosephRouton@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:23:10 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/2003 5:38:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rwildhirt@xxxxxxx writes:

> I fear it's a lost cause.  It's something that we are victimized by the
> changes in society and culture.

You're rignt on the money, Richard. And it's not just in church. Remember
when you could enjoy movies in relative quietness? Nowadays, people feel it's
their right to talk to each other or to chat on a cell phone during the film.

Some people are rude and inconsiderate -- some just don't know any better.

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com