[rodgersorgan] Re: Commotion in the organ loft

  • From: "Amos Ho" <amosho77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 18:49:45 +0800

A church should be God's home and Human's soceity.But many church in Hong
Kong just Human's soceity or may be worse Human market.My ideal service is
that.It should be silence at less 15 mins before the service.We perpare our
spirit to welcome God and worship God.When the organ prelude play,the glory
of the God fills the church.When the service come to the end,we must sit
quite and concetrate,hear the postlude because the God's glory leave the
church.Then we do the Human's activity.

Amos Ho
Hong Kong SAR Rodgers organ dealer
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com