[rodgersorgan] Church Bats!

  • From: "Randall J. Smith" <randallsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 23:46:31 -0500

My church USED to have bats.  It took about 70 years and a load of money to
get rid of them.  I, too, have had bats "charge at me" during practices.  I
would have to leave!    One very dark  Summer night I entered the sanctuary
wearing a pair of short pants.  As I walked into the sanctuary something
VERY FURRY wrapped around my legs!   I let out a big yell and started
dancin'!  The Pentecostals would have been proud of me!  I thought it was a
bat hanging on my leg.   I ran to the back of the sancutary, turned on the
lights and a kitten came running out from under the pews!   I let out
another yell!
We have been BAT FREE for several years and it sure is nice!   Thanks
KRITTER CONRTOL of Atlanta!!

Randall Smith
West Point, GA