[rodgersorgan] Re: Celeste and Model

  • From: "Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:49:39 -0500

When I first bought the organ and I turned it on and I turned on the celeste
tab, the celeste was on string and I had to change it to flute it I wanted a
flute. Now when I turn the organ on and I turn the celeste tab on it comes
on as flute and I have to change it to string if I want a string.
The organ I played has no toe studs but has a slightly larger stoplist than
the 535 and no voice palette stops. It also has a chorus piston which I
haven't seen on any other Rodgers.

Matt G.
CaddyOrganist@xxxxxxxxxxx